The Drive Adjustable Universal Anti-Tippers With Wheels are solidly designed wheelchair accessories that assist patients in maintaining safety and security while traversing over curbs and uneven rough surfaces. These anti-tippers are designed to protect patients on wheelchairs from falling backward in case the wheelchairs topple accidentally. These anti-tippers have space tubing of one-inch outer diameter that allows them to snugly fit onto wheelchairs with frame tubing of one-inch diameter. Such wheelchairs could either be manufactured by Drive, most suitably, Viper, Viper Plus GT, Cruiser III, or other leading manufacturers.
These anti-tippers are extremely quick in installation that doesn't require a lot of instructions to follow or tools to implement. These anti-tippers come in left and right side of a pair that help ensure maximum stability and balance on the ground to prevent falls. They also come with innovative a flip-lock mechanism that enables them to flip up and down as needed due to being spring loaded. The anti-tippers are also equipped with universal design spacing sleeves that can be added to enhance the attachment with frames as well as removed. These anti-tippers are available in two different variants, the Drive Medical STDS807 Black Anti-tippers With Wheels and the Drive Medical STDS808 Chrome Anti-tippers With Wheels.
Product Features and Benefits
- Come as pairs to ensure proper balance and complete safety of wheelchair user
- Removable universal design spacing sleeves to build strong attachment with frames
- Quick installation relieves users of putting extra efforts while learning setting up process
- Innovative spring-loaded, flip lock mechanism allows flipping for use on different surfaces
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Color: Black (STDS807), Chrome (STDS808)
- Compatible Wheelchairs: Viper, Viper Plus GT, Cruiser III and most other leading manufacturers wheelchairs
- Model: STDS807, STDS808