The Drive Medical Economy Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor is an easy-to-use device designed to measure blood pressure readings through the upper arm. The monitor is equipped with a large, easy to read display that allows users with poor vision to easily read their readings. The monitor indicates blood pressure readings, pulse rate, present date and time. In addition to these, the monitor also displays the WHO indicator that lets users compare their blood pressure readings with the World Health Organization standards. It provides a helpful context along with the compared results to give users a basic understanding of their readings. The pulse rate indicator with the monitor instantly flashes the screen with the evaluated measurements in case an irregular heartbeat is detected. The monitor is powered by four AAA batteries that are included in the kit.
The Economy Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor is designed to be worn around the upper arm of the left hand. The cuff size accommodates arm sizes in between eight and a half inches to fourteen inches. The diagnostic tool has a memory recall function that allows the monitor to record the previous one hundred and twenty readings. The monitor comes with a complimentary travel case that the users can use to carry the monitor around during travel. An auto-off function automatically shuts off the monitor three minutes after showing the reading.
Product Features and Benefits
- Detects irregular heartbeat
- Simple one-touch operation
- Large clear easy to read display
- Includes complimentary travel case
- Memory stores up to one twenty readings
- Measures readings and shuts off automatically
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Material: Plastic
- Pulse Rate Accuracy Range: +/- 5 Percent
- Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 30 180 Bpm
- Display Screen: 2.17 Inch (Length) x 3.31 (Width)
- Model: BP3600
Product Information and Documents