This Drive Medical 15006EF is an Extra Firm Innerspring Mattress that offers maximum comfort and the highest quality at an economical price. The bed is covered by a layer of vinyl which is resistant to moisture and humidity and hence waterproof. It also adds to the strength of the mattress and enhances its durability. This vinyl cover is also an efficient antibacterial and a reliable antistatic. The antibacterial property eliminates the possibility of bacterial infections while the antistatic property eliminates the building up of static charges which could result in sparks or electric-current.
The Innerspring Mattress can be used at home or in hospitals and wellness centers. It is designed to sit firmly in place on beds that are lowered or raised for patient comfort. It conforms to accommodate the natural curve of the user and is also firm enough to provide them with a firm spinal support and relief from moderate back-pain.
The Drive Medical Mattress is made of a blend of premium grade cotton and a high-density urethane foam that adds to the comfort level and conformity of the mattress. The urethane foam also renders the mattress lightweight and hence makes it easy to flip or move. The mattress also has two screened brass side vents that keep the filling of the mattress fresh by facilitating circulation of air inside. This also helps prevent the build up of odors inside the mattress.
Product Features and Benefits
- Designed with high quality innerspring
- Provides maximum comfort and increased durability
- Two screened metal side vents enable sleeping cushion to relax
- Mattress has waterproof, anti-bacterial and anti static vinyl cover
- For beds which can be raised or lowered from the foot or head section
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs (136 kilograms)
- Material: Foam / Premium Cotton
- Dimensions: 36 Inches (Width) x 80 Inches (Length) x 6 Inches (Height)
- Model: 15006EF, 15030HBL-4280