The Ableware Raised Toilet Seat is a strong and durable toilet seat. It is designed to raise the heights of existing toilets to prevent the users from having to bend themselves down or raise themselves up out of the toilet. The seat is ideally designed to ease the efforts of users with limited mobility who find it difficult to sit on or stand up from their toilet seats. The seat is available in both closed and open front designs and suitable for both standard and elongated toilets.
The Ableware 72579000 Series 3 Inch Toilet Seat Riser is made of durable plastic that lasts longer than regular plastic. The seat adds three inches of height to the top of the existing toilets which in turn prevents users from having to make any heavy installation by removing out the complete seat and installing it on again. The seat is extremely easy to install and requires no additional tools for set up.
The toilet seat comes in two options, open front and closed front. The open front design helps users feel more relaxed and hygienic. The maximum weight capacity of the seat is three hundred and fifty pounds or one hundred and fifty-nine kilograms. The toilet seat also comes with an optional secure bolt to ensure its permanent attachment over the existing toilet seat.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Strong and Durable
- Easy to Install
- Suitable for Standard and Elongated Seats
- Optional Secure Bolt Allows Permanent Attachment
- Raises Height by Three Inches on the Top
- Made of Durable and Long-Lasting Plastic
- Optional Open Front Design
- Manufacturer: Ableware
- Color: White
- Material: Durable Plastic
- Raised Height by: 3 inch from top
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. (158 kilograms)
- Product Number: 72579000, 725790001, 725790002