The Maddak Ableware Adjustable Transfer Bench is an easy-to-use bathtub transfer bench designed to aid users to comfortably and safely get in and out of bathtubs. The bench has a sturdy and reliable construction that makes it strong and durable and hence suitable for extended use. The construction is also rust-proof that adds to its longevity.
The Ableware Adjustable Transfer Bench has a removable back and arm support which can be attached and detached as per the user’s convenience. The removable arm helps in adjusting the bench to accommodate left and right-hand transfers. The bench comes with built-in suction feet that provide stability and prevent the bench from slipping even on wet and slippery surfaces. The bench has a built-in handheld shower holder for enhanced convenience and comfort while bathing. The bench is also equipped with drain holes that prevent the pooling of water while bathing thereby eliminating the risk of slipping.
The Maddak Adjustable Transfer Bench is ideally designed for patients with low mobility due to surgeries, injuries, or disabilities. The bench allows them to safely get in and out of bathtubs without having to stand. The Transfer Bench features height adjustable legs that can be positioned anywhere between sixteen inches and twenty-one inches. It can support a maximum weight of up to one hundred and fifty-nine kilograms or three hundred and fifty pounds. The bench is easy-to-assemble and requires no additional tools for installation or adjustment.
Product Features and Benefits
- No tools required to assemble
- Durable and rust proof transfer bench
- Built in suction feet and hand held shower holder
- Makes it easy and safe to get in and out of shower
- Back and arm can be removed as per user comfort
- For people with weakness, injury or lower extremity instability
- Manufacturer: Ableware Maddak
- Height Adjustable Legs: 16 Inch - 21 Inch
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. (158 kilograms)
- Seat Dimensions: 30 Inch (Width) x 16 Inch (Length)
- Model: F727142501
Product Information and Documents