The Elly Pool Elliptical is designed to simulate a natural running motion while preventing joint impact. The ball bearings are sealed providing the user with a smooth workout every time. It is recommended to be used in water depths from 3 to 5 feet and the scratch-resistance front wheels and lightweight design allow for easy transportation.
The resistance on the Elly Pool Elliptical is easily increased with wide levers on the arms and the durable brushed steel finish will hold up to pool chemicals and outdoor environments. Requiring little maintenance, this cardio water fitness machine is an excellent way to get in shape in the comfort of your own pool. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Elly Pool Elliptical Features:
- Large PVC pedals for bare feet
- Ergonomic handles are adjustable for added comfort
- Simply change resistance with the arm blades
- Compatible with all types of water (sea, chlorinated, bromine)
- Suitable for all pool finishes
- Easy to move, scratch resistant wheels
Elly Pool Elliptical Specifications:
- Max Weight Capacity: 330 lbs (150kg)
- Dimensions: 23"L (56 cm) x 45"W (112 cm) x 67"H (175 cm)
- Product Weight: 58 lbs (26 kg)
- Material: 100% 316L marine grade stainless steel
- Finish: Brushed steel with anti-corrosion treatment
- Recommended Depth: 3 ft (.9 m) – 5 ft (1.5 m)
Warranty: Two (2) year on metal frame; six months on all other components.
Important: Shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: aquacreek, aqua creek, F-WXEL, Elly Elliptical, water cardio equipment, aquatic exercise