The EZ Access Signature Series Suitcase Singlefold Ramp is an easy-to-use transfer aid that is designed for patients who use wheelchairs, power chairs, walkers, scooters etc. The ramp allows patients to easily transfer from one point to another either on different heights or even with a gap in between.
The EZ Access Portable Suitcase Ramp for Wheelchairs has an aluminum construction that makes it incredibly strong and durable while making sure it stays light in weight. The ramp can be folded once and is equipped with ergonomic handles that make it incredibly easy to carry around. The handles are strong, flexible and non-breakable. The ramp has a dual platform design connected with a reliable hinge and secured by two large pins. The two pins, when removed, allow users to separate the ramp into two pieces if required.
To ensure maximum patient safety, the EZ Access Suitcase Ramp is designed with a slip-resistant surface that prevents mobility aids from slipping off in any direction while moving on the ramp. The transition plates at the bottom end of the ramp adjust themselves in an ideal position for the ground surface. This helps make the transition to and from the ramp incredibly easy and safe. The ramp is available in different sizes to suit individual needs.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Slip resistant ramp surface ensures patient safety
- Single fold ramp with ergonomic handles for easy transportation
- Hinge connection can be removed to split ramp into two if required
- Easy-to-use aid to transfer patients on wheelchairs, scooters, power chairs, etc.
- Manufacturer: EZ Access
- Product Material: Aluminum
- Weight Capacity: 800 lbs. (362 kilograms)
- Ramp Length: 2 Feet (SUITCASE SF02) | 3 Feet (SUITCASE SF03) | 4 Feet (SUITCASE SF04) | 5 Feet (SUITCASE SF05) | 6 Feet (SUITCASE SF06) | 7 Feet (SUITCASE SF07) | 8 Feet (SUITCASE SF08)
- Product Number: SUITCASE SF02, SUITCASE SF03, SUITCASE SF04, SUITCASE SF05, SUITCASE SF06, SUITCASE SF07, SUITCASE SF08