The FRIO Insulin Cooling Wallet - Small keeps insulin and other temperature-sensitive medications cool while you are traveling. Requiring only a five-minute dip in water for activation, the Insulin Cooling Wallet works using the evaporation process so it is effective five times longer than traditional ice packs. People with insulin dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM) can travel knowing their insulin will be within 64.4-78.8°F (18-26°C) for 45 hours.
This reusable insulin cooling device has a stylish, modern design and enough space to hold four 10ml vials. Built for versatility, the FRIO Cooling Wallet suits most types of insulin pumps, insulin pens, and replacement cartridges. It can also cool glaucoma eye drops, Growth Hormone, and other medication you want to transport and keep safe. If you want to travel without worrying about your medication, buy the FRIO Insulin Cooling Wallet - Small from ActiveForever.com today!
Insulin Cooling Wallet Features:
- Cools insulin for 45 hours each immersion period
- Requires immersion in cold water only, no refrigeration
- Lightweight, designed to withstand travel
- Cools in temperatures above 100° F (37.8°C)
- Prevents insulin from freezing in cold environment
- Completely reusable
- Compatible with various insulin pumps, pens, and cartridges
- Also cools other sensitive medication
FRIO Insulin Wallet Small Specifications:
- Capacity: (3-4) 10ml vials; or (10) 3ml cartridges; or (2) Innovo injectors; or (2) Innolet injectors
- Colors: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Green, Purple and Red
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 6" approx. (140 mm x 150 mm)
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 853407001121, 1130SMBK, insuling, diabeties, deabetes, dibetes