To determine size, measure the circumference of the hand through the thumb web space.
Small = 8" or 20.3 cm.
Medium =9" or 221.9 cm.
Large = 10" or 25.4 cm.
Six different glove styles provide the perfect solution for everyone:
- A12075 Full finger glove, over the wrist length
- A12076 Full finger glove, shoulder length
- A12077 Open finger glove, over the wrist length
- A12078 Full finger glove, wrist length
- A12079 Open finger glove, shoulder length
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: edima, Raynaud’s, raynauds, syndrome, phenomenon, disease, reynauds, compression gloves