Unlike other scooter lifts, the Harmar Scooter Lift utilizes an innovative "hold down arm" capable of securing nearly every scooter available on the market today. This fully automatic scooter lift offers virtually effortless operation, and is compatible with Class II and III hitches. With overall function in mind, this lightweight Scooter Lift was specially designed to automatically fold up (flat) against your vehicle to improve gas mileage via decreased wind resistance from the lift.
The large aluminum deck is secure and durable, with a heavy duty 350 pound lifting capacity. As soon as the Harmar Scooter Lift is installed you can begin using it because no modifications need to be made to your power scooter. Once you use this universal scooter lift you'll immediately understand why this is the most popular exterior scooter lift on the market; buy your Harmar Mobility Scooter Lift at ActiveForever.com today!
Harmar Scooter Lift Features:
- Most popular exterior scooter lift today
- Fits nearly all scooters
- Unique, automatic hold down arm
- Virtually effortless operation
- Fully automatic
- Compatible with Class II and III hitches
- No modifications required to scooter
- Decreased wind resistance
- Improves gas mileage
- Durable, large aluminum deck
- Heavy duty lifting capacity
Scooter Lift Specifications:
- Max. Lifting Capacity: 350 lbs
- Max. Scooter Width: 26"
- Max. Scooter Wheelbase: 42"
- Installed Weight: 95 lbs
- Hitch Height (range): 5" - 19"
- Hitch Class: II (1.25" x 1.25") or III (2" x 2")
Warranty: Manufacturer 3-Year Fully Transferable Warranty (If the product changes hands, the remainder of the warranty transfers to the new owner.)
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: al 100, outside lift, scooterlift, harmer, hitchlift