Truly the gold standard for calcium alginate wound treatment, the advanced fiber construction helps maintain a moist wound interface, reducing the need for continual irrigation. Hollister Restore Calcium Alginate Dressing gels on contact with wound fluid to form an ideal healing environment. The highly absorbent fibers swell, but remain intact longer for dressing removal with minimal discomfort. The special fibers prevent lateral wicking to help minimize maceration. Sterile packed and available in a variety of styles for optimal application. You'll absolutely appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Hollister Restore Calcium Alginate Dressing Features:
- Advanced fibers help maintain a moist wound interface
- Reduces need for irrigation
- Prevents maseration by wicking vertically
- Uniformly absorbs wound exudate
- Leaves less residue and removes easily
Restore Calcium Alginate Dressing Specifications:
- Dimensions: 2" x 2" , 4" x 4" , 4" x 8" and 12" Rope
- Quantity: Each, Box of 10, or Box of 5 (4" x 8" and 12" Rope only)
- Sterile: Yes
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Hollisterwoundcare, Restore_Dressing, HOL529938 _EA, INVACA, Pharmacopoeia