Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Efficiently heat muscle tissue to promote faster healing and better patient outcomes!
The Intelect Transport Ultrasound is the name medical institutions nationwide have come to trust for over two decades. The most advanced ultrasound device on the market, this deluxe therapy system features watertight ultrasound applicator heads with integrated warming feature, and user-specific therapy protocols. This is one of the most comprehensive combination therapy systems on the market today.
Ultrasonic therapy increases the temperature of tissues at a cellular level, increasing circulation and accelerating the recovery process. Extremely effective at reducing pain and inflammation of connective tissues in joints such as the knee, shoulder, hips and back, the Intelect TranSport Ultrasound supplies deep penetrating sound waves directly to the source of the pain to immediately soothe and relax it away. Clinical testing has shown ultrasonic therapy is one of the most efficient, non-invasive, heat therapies approved for medical use, providing dramatic increases in the rate of cellular repair, blood oxygen circulation, and beneficial pain relief without dangerous side-effects. Order yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Intelect TranSport Ultrasound Unit Features:
- Versatile base allows for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use
- Ten memory positions allows for programming user specific treatments
- Ultrasound applicators are watertight for use in underwater therapy
- 1-2-Go software allows clinicians to start therapy nearly instantly
- Electronic Signature feature instantly calibrates applicator heads
- Ultrasound therapy maximizes circulation and minimizes healing time
- Additional ultrasound applicator heads available
- Intelect TranSport Ultrasound Features (page 5)
Intelect TranSport Ultrasound System Specifications:
- Dimensions: 12.9" L x 11.3" W x 10.1" H
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Ultrasound Frequencies: 1.0 MHz and 3.3 MHz
- Output Temp: 104° to 113° F (40°-45° C)
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC, NiMH Battery Pack
- Includes: One (1) Intelect TranSport Ultrasound Unit, one (1) 5cm2 ultrasound applicator, 8.5oz (250ml) ultrasound conductive gel, Intelect user manual
Warranty: 2 year manufacturer's warranty against any defects in material and workmanship
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 2738K, 27381, 2738, electro therapy, ultra sound, genisys, ultrsound