The Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Heavy Duty Wheels also features dual axle positions that allow the user to adjust the seat to floor heights, as well as urethane rear tires, mounted on "no flex" wheels for added performance. Desk-length removable arms provide additional comfort and ease of access when getting in and out of the wheelchair. Buy the Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair with Heavy Duty Wheels from Active Forever today!
- Dual axle positions allow variation of seat-to-floor heights
- Durable and long lasting
- Low-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings
- Reinforced frame includes gusseted sides, caster journals and dual cross braces
- Urethane heavy duty rear tires for superior performance
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Dual embossed and flame-retardant upholstery resists mildew and bacteria, as well as cold-crack and UV damage
- Desk-length fixed height removable, padded arms (all arms conventional)
Invacare Tracer Wheelchair Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Product Sizes: 22"W x 18"D and 24"W x 18"D
- Overall Width: 26.25" to 32.25"
- Seat To Floor Height: 19.5"
- Back Height: 16" fixed
- Product Weight: 42 lbs.
- Upholstery: Vinyl: midnight blue
- Rear Wheels: 24" Composite Corded Urethane
- Caster Size: 8" x 1.25" Urethane
- Wheel Locks: Push to lock (adult)/ pull to lock (hemi)
- Front Riggings: Swing away footrests (not included)
- Leg/foot rests sold separately
Warranty: 5 years on frame and cross braces
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches:Wheel chair, heavyduty, bariatric, tracer 4, ivc tracer