The Male Plastic Urinal is a portable urinal which can either be hung by the bed for use at night or be used when traveling. It is an ideal tool for males with low bladder control, frequent urges at night, or even men who are bedridden due to sickness, injuries, or surgeries.
The urinal is designed for efficiency and comfort. It features a notched handle that is incredibly easy to grip while using it. The notch on the handle also makes it easy to hang on most bed rails and keep it there securely. The handle is a completely separate chamber and does not fill up at any point.
The container is made out of a translucent plastic material which allows users or caregivers to keep track of the amount of urine in it. The thirty two ounce urinal also has scale markings on three sides in one ounce graduations for easy measurement. The McKesson Male Urinal also features an ergonomic lid which loops on to the handle and covers the contents of the urinal. It also acts as an odor shield for the urine inside, making it better than an average bedpan. The lid is also transparent to provide better visibility of the amount of liquid inside. The top of the McKesson Urinal has an angled design for efficiency of urine collection. The angled design along with the lid also ensures that the fluids stay inside the container even if it is being used horizontally. The latex-free urinal is recommended to be used by a single patient only to avoid cross contamination.
Product Features and Benefits
- Odor shield to control odors
- Recommended for single patient use
- Notched handle easily hangs on most bed rails
- Attached lid protects from spilling and reduces odors
- Handle chamber is separate and will not fill during use
- Translucent body allows easy measurement and content visualization
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Application Type: Male Urinal
- Graduations: 1 oz. / 25 milliliters
- Volume: 32 oz. / 1000 milliliters
- Cover Type: With Cover
- Model: 56-80235S