The MedSpec CMC Thumb Support is a low profile thumb support made from a blend of nylon and polyester. The material is easily washable and is incredibly comfortable to use for extended periods of time. It aids in the treatment of arthritis, instability of the Carpometacarpal (CMC) joint, tendonitis, and other overuse injuries.
The outer elastic strap of the MedSpec thumb brace ensures a tight and perfect fit. Combined with the internally padded stay, the outer elastic strap also provides light compression and warmth to the thumb. This increases the blood flow through the area and speeds up the healing process. The brace provides functional stability to the CMC joint for faster relief. It does not restrict your thumb or its movements and allows you to carry out your tasks normally.
The MedSpec thumb brace is available in five different sizes. Users can choose the best fit based on the circumference of their wrist. It is important to note that the brace is not a universal fit and needs to be bought separately for the right and left hand.
Product Features and Benefits
- Provides support to stabilize the CMC joint
- Heals without restricting the use of the thumb
- Designed to offer maximum support and comfort
- Helps in treatment of Arthritis and prevent thumb CMC instability
- Available Color: Black
- Manufacturer: Medical Specialties
- Sizes: Available in 5 different sizes and right and left option
- Model: (Right Hand) 224431, 224432, 224434, 224435, 224436 and (Left Hand) 224421, 224422, 224424, 224425, 224426
- Wrist Circumference: Under 5.5" (X-Small), 5.5"-6.25" (Small), 6.25"-7" (Medium), 7"-7.75" (Large), 7.75" (X-Large)