Mediven Plus 20-30 mmHg Compression Pantyhose Easy To Clean!
Taking care of your Mediven Plus pantyhose is easy. Hand or machine-wash with warm water and mild soap or detergent. You can place them in a mesh laundry bag will help protect them during the wash cycle. Do not use chlorine bleach. You can dry them in a dryer on low heat or delicate setting. Mediven Plus stockings feature many of the same advanced knitting features as the Elegance line. Blending MediSilk yarn with a more opaque material, Plus offers patients who wish to conceal their varicosities, blemishes or scarring a discreet solution in a semi-sheer stocking.
Mediven Plus 20-30 mmHg Petite Panty Hose With Open Toe, Adjustable Waistband Features:
- Beige only
- Adjustable waistband
- Standard and petite lengths
- Open toe
- Firm Compression Level (20-30 mmHg) Guide
- Should not be worn without doctor recommendation
- Moderate to severe varicosities
- Moderate to severe varicosities during pregnancy
- Moderate edema
- Helps prevent recurrence of venous ulcerations
- Superficial thrombophlebitis
- Helps prevent DVT
Mediven Plus 20-30 mmHg Petite Panty Hose With Open Toe, Adjustable Waistband Specifications:
- Color: Beige
- Toe Style: Open
- Sizes: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII
- 75% Polyamid (Nylon)
- 25% Elasthan (Spandex)
- Latex Free
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 1100, mediusa, medi