The Molnlycke Hibiclens Skin Cleanser is a general purpose skin cleansing solution which is ideal for all antiseptic and cleaning needs. The solution is available in a variety of sizes ranging from fifteen milliliter packets to bottles with a volume of one gallon. The solution can be used in hospitals, wellness centers, or even at home as a general antiseptic.
The active ingredient of the Hibiclens Antiseptic is Chlorhexidine Gluconate or CHG which is a well known chemical used for cleansing, killing germs, and preventing the spread of infections. The solution can be used as a surgical hand scrub by doctors to sanitize their hands before and after a surgery. It can also be used to clean the skin before a surgery or for general cleaning. It is usually used by people to clean superficial wounds and rid them of bacteria or infectious pathogens. Once applied, the solution also acts as a shield to protect the part of the skin from harmful bacteria or germs in the environment for up to twenty four hours.
The Hibiclens Cleanser is formulated to be gentle on the skin and not cause any discomfort. The ingredients are contained in a mild base solution to neutralize the pH and make it compatible with the skin’s normal pH level. This is why it is also suitable to be used on sensitive or cracked skin. The solution does not include any ingredients that may cause allergic reactions.
Product Features and Benefits
- Contains non flammable formula
- Completely non-irritating to the skin
- For all antiseptic and cleaning needs
- Can protect the skin for up to twenty four hours
- Prevents from MRSA and other staph infections
- Cumulative effect increases effectiveness with use
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke
- Container Type: Packet, Bottle, Jug
- Active Ingredient: CHG (Chlorhexidine Gluconate)
- Volume: 4 oz.(119 milliliters), 8 oz.(237 milliliters), 16 oz. (500 milliliters), 32 oz.(100 milliliters), 15 milliliters, 1 gallon
- Model: 57504, 57508, 57516, 57517, 57532, 57591, 59901, 59902, 59903, 59994, 59996