Unlike most lower extremity devices that simply support the position of the leg, the Multi Podus Boot "floats" the heel to enhance blood circulation vital to healing by eliminating friction or pressure on the back of the foot. The boot's dynamic flex action supplies continuous resistance to the plantar area of the foot and helps foot drop, foot and ankle contractures and deformity. An adjustable toe post relieves pressure on the toes and can be positioned to the side to help treat malleolus and lateral ulcers. The rotator bar on the side of the Multi Podus Boot provides functional alignment by controlling hip and leg rotation.
For even more comfort during your recovery process, the boot features a synthetic sheepskin lining that feels soft against your skin and velcro "loop and lock" closures to make sure you get the ideal fit. The Multi Podus Boot also features a removable ambulatory attachment to convert the boot from a bed positioning device to an active walking device for limited ambulation. Ideal for patients with contractures of the foot and ankle, plantar faciitis, pressure ulcers or with limited ambulation, the MultiPodus Boot can help alleviate pain and pressure so patients can heal. Buy your Multi Podus Boot from ActiveForever.com today!
- Floats the heel to eliminate friction and pressure
- Enhances circulation in the foot to aid in the heeling process
- Supplies continuous resistance to plantar area to help with foot drop and other conditions
- Removable ambulatory attachment to convert from bed positioning device to active walking device
- Adjustable toe post to relieve pressure on the toes
- Can help treat malleolus and lateral ulcers
- Can control hip and leg rotation
- Synthetic sheepskin lining feels soft against your skin
- Velcro "loop and lock" closures for ideal fit
Multi Podus Specifications:
- Sizing: Measure foot from heel to big toe for sizing
- Small: 7"- 8"
- Medium: 8"- 9"
- Large: 9"- 10"
- XLarge: 10"- 11"
- Application: Secures with "twist and lock" motion
- Assembly: No tools needed
- Material: Washable synthetic sheepskin liner
Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship solely on plastic frame and metal hinge mechanisms. Warranty is void if product has been misused, abused, modified, or repaired by an unauthorized facility.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: multipodis, podis, 09MP, 09-MPM, L4396