Great for diabetic patients, these orthopedic shoes come equipped with a Velcro strap making them easy to up on and take off. The protective lining is breathable and the upper, tongue, and color is foam padded. Each pair comes with removable spacers and the sole is made from EVA foam and the outsole is durable rubber. The toe has extra room for ample movement and the non-binding design protects against pressure points.
The Orthofeet Broadway Mens Strap Black Leather Orthopedic Shoes are recommended for the following foot conditions: These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Orthofeet Broadway Mens Strap Black Leather Orthopedic Shoes Features:
- Soft, genuine Napa leather
- Breathable, protective lining
- Foam padded upper, tongue and collar
- EVA foam cushioned sole, rubber outsole
- Removable spacers included
- Recessed heel, hidden depth construction
Orthofeet Broadway Mens Strap Black Leather Orthopedic Shoes Specifications:
- Full Sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
- Half Sizes: 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5
- Widths: Narrow, Medium, Wide, Extra Wide, Extra Extra Wide
- Extra Depth: 3/8"
- Heel Height: ½"
- Removable Spacers: 2mm and 3mm thick
- Upper Material: Napa Leather
- Color: Black
- Includes: one pair of Orthofeet Broadway Mens Strap Black Leather Orthopedic Shoes and removable spacers
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 510, ortho feet, ortho-feet, orthopedics