For more information on ADA Compliance and the extended January, 2013 deadline, be sure to check out our ADA Standards for Pool Lifts article and the Medical Supplies Blog!
PAL 1000 Portable Aquatic Pool Lift Features:
- Can be operated by either the user or an attendant with the waterproof controller
- Includes a 24-volt rechargeable battery that allows for a 300 pound lifting capacity
- Virtually maintenance free and designed to last for many years
- ADA Compliant
- Available in 3 Models depending on your application
- Makes almost any pool accessible
- Powerful and smooth lifting mechanism
- Corrosion and rust proof
- Requires no mounting to the pool deck, a perfect solution for facilities with multiple pools
PAL 1000 Portable Aquatic Pool Lift Specifications:
- Pal 1000 Pool Lift Owners Manual
- Max. Lifting Capacity: 300 lbs
- Max Speed: 0.59"/sec
- Rotation: 240 degrees (120 degrees on each side)
- Materials: powder coated aluminum, ABS plastic, powder coated zinc plated steel
- Power: Linak Rechargeable Battery Pack BAJ1 24 VDC, IP65 Gel Lead Acid
- Unit Weight: 850 lbs
- Overall Height:73"
- Base Height: 23.5"
- Base Length: 37.25"
- Base Width: 29.25"
- Clearance: 1.25" with stabilizer, 2" without stabilizer
- Overall Length (footprint): 85-91" (fully extended), 66" in stored position
- Seat Depth: 18-20" below waterline
- Click here for more technical specifications
PAL 1000 Portable Aquatic Pool Lift Models:
- ADA Compliance: The PAL 1000 requires ground anchorage in order to be considered ADA Compliant.
- PAL 1000: Standard portable aquatic lift is the perfect lift solution for facilities wishing to service more than one pool
- PAL Hi/Lo: A variation of the PAL designed for in facilities that have both in-ground pools AND above ground spas up to 52" above the deck
- PAL Spa: Designed for above ground pools and for above ground spas up to 48" above the deck
Warranty: Three (3) year warranty on frame, excluding powder coated finish, which may become scratched with normal use. Two (2) year warranty on all electronic and motor components. One (1) year, pro-rated warranty on all batteries.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: PAL1000, PAL-SPA, PAL-HL, AXS, Rebel, srsmith, s.r. smith, RMT, rehamed international