The Rapport Vacuum Therapy Device is an affordable and efficient device that helps in achieving an erection without the use of any drugs or facing any side-effects. The device incorporates the effective vacuum therapy to help users achieve an erection. It includes a hand-pump, a clear plastic vacuum tube, five different sized tension rings, two different sized sleeves, a ring loading cone, a tube of lubricant, and an instruction manual and DVD.
The system is beneficial to treat impotence and erectile dysfunction in males due to a variety of conditions like stroke, prostate surgeries, blood pressure etc. It can also be used to treat impotence due to psychological causes.
The Rapport Vacuum Therapy Pump first creates a vacuum around the penis and, with the help of the vacuum tube and pump, causes blood to be drawn into the penis. Once the penis is erect, a tension ring is placed over the penis base to maintain the erection for a long period of time. The tension ring can be applied on to the penis using the ring loader cone. The tube of lubricant can be used to make things more smooth and convenient.
The components of the device are securely placed in foam cuts inside a zippered case. The case is easy to carry and incredibly discreet and can be carried around anywhere for use.
Need more options? Take a look at our Erection Devices Page or our Encore Erection Ring Kit for more supplies and choices.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Non drug therapy with no side effects
- For easy carrying it includes carrying case
- Comes with five different sizes of penile rings
- Allows user to achieve and maintain an erection
- Simple and easy to use one handed pump operation
- Ninety percent success rate in treating erectile dysfunction
- Manufacturer: Owen Mumford
- Tube Diameter: 2 Inch
- Tube Length: 9 Inch
- Product Number: SM2000
- Includes: Clear plastic vacuum tube, hand pump, five rings, two transfer sleeves, rapport ring loading cone, lubricant, instructional DVD and discreet carrying case
Manuals and Documents