Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Featuring ROHO's exclusive shape fitting technology, the AirLite combines a sealed and segmented Air Floatation insert suspended in an anatomically molded foam casing to adapt and move with the user, preventing chafing, pressure sores, discomfort and more.
The ROHO Group supplies the finest seating cushions available on the market. With unmatched support, solid construction and contoured designs, their line of AirLITE Cushions are the perfect accessory for anyone bound to a chair. A breathable, fluid and odor resistant stretch-knit cover is easily laundered to help keep your cushion smelling fresh and looking clean for years to come. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
AirLITE Wheelchair Cushion Features:
- Aligns and supports the pelvis for optimal comfort and positioning
- Various sizes to fit most individuals and chairs
- Non-skid bottom increases security and prevents migration
- Contoured design with leg troughs and ischial well
- No adjustments necessary, just sit and go!
- Lightweight, portable design is great for multi-chair use
- Anatomically shaped Air Floatation inner core enhances comfort
- Breathable fluid and odor resistant stretch knit cover is machine washable
The ROHO Group AirLITE Gel Cushion Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
- Sizes: 16" x 16", 16" x 18", 17" x 17", 18" x 16", 18"x 18", and 20" x 18"
- Average Cushion Height: 4"
- Weight: 2.0 lbs (approx.)
- Includes: sealed and segmented air floatation insert, contoured anatomically molded foam, fluid resistant 2-way stretch polyester knit cover, warranty registration card and owner's manual
Warranty: 24 month warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: air lite, airlight, air flotation, E2605, AL1414B, ROAL1515, class B