The ROHO Shower Commode Seat Cushion is a laboratory-tested shower seat cushion that stabilizes users while protecting them from skin breakdown and soft tissue damage. Made with the DRY FLOATATION® technology that ROHO cushions are known for, this shower cushion creates an optimal environment for people with, or at risk for, soft tissue breakdown. A matrix of inflatable air cells made from soft neoprene rubber creates an enveloping surface that redistributes pressure and minimizes friction and shear force, shielding patients from injury.
The innovative cellular design tracks body movement and then conforms to the new position. This constant, automatic adjustment assures steady protection from pressure sores and maintains a high level of comfort. Designed to be lightweight, the ROHO commode cushion weighs about two pounds and is easy to transport, minimizing the burden on users and staff.
Simple to maintain, the pliable neoprene rubber is easily washed with only soap and water, and can be repaired with the included kit. Patching any accidental punctures in the shower cushion greatly extends its life, saving money over time. The shower seat cushion fits on most shower seats and bedside commodes, perfect for use at home or in a care facility. If you want to create an environment that prevents skin breakdown and allows comfortable showering and commode use, buy the ROHO Shower Commode Seat Cushion from ActiveForever.com today!
- Protects users from skin breakdown and soft tissue injury
- Air cells conform to movement to maintain tissue integrity
- Easy-to-wash seat cushion requires only soap and water
- Handy repair kit allows users to patch the neoprene cushion
- Air cell matrix provides stability
- Laboratory tests prove it is the longest-lasting air filled cushion
- Can provide up to 1.75" of pelvic asymmetry accommodation
- Fits most shower chairs and portable commodes
- Lightweight padded commode cushion reduces user, staff fatigue
ROHO Commode Cushion Specifications:
- Dimensions: 15" by 15"; and 16" by 16"
- Weight: Roughly 2.5 lbs. (1.1 kg)
- Weight Capacity: No limit but cushion must be properly sized to patient
- Material: Flame-resistant neoprene rubber
- Includes: Cushion, cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit and operation manual
- Medicare Code: E2622, E2623, Adjustable Skin Protection Wheelchair Cushion
Warranty: 24-Month Limited Warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: ROSEATCMDL, 61373200464, ROSEATCMD88LP, relief, group