The Salter Labs 16soft Nasal Cannulas are soft and flexible tubes that are used to provide supplemental oxygen to an adult patient with respiratory or breathing disorders. It is made of PVC and recommended to be used for a single patient only to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination.
With its flexible design, the Salter Labs Nasal Cannula easily conforms to the contours of the patient’s natural facial structure which also helps to reduce the pressure on the patient’s ears. It also reduces the risk of twisting or tangling, which may hinder the continuous oxygen supply, making it suitable for patients on long-term oxygen therapy.
These Nasal Cannula Tubes are designed in different lengths and come in two oxygen flow rates, low and high, for neonatal, pediatric and adult individuals. The tubes with low flow rates supply oxygen in the range between zero to six liters per minute while the high-flow rate tubes supply oxygen in the range between six to twelve liters per minute. The Nasal Cannula has a three-channel safety tubing that keeps the air flowing throughout the tube. It has one end with two prongs that are placed on the nostrils and the other end connected to the oxygen supply device or tank.
Since it had a PVC construction, it is free of DEHP and is hence suitable to be used by people with DEHP allergies.
Looking for something a little different? Visit our Oxygen page and our AirLife Adult Oxygen Mask w/7-ft Tubing for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- For single patient use only
- Provides higher level of comfort to patients
- Flexible tubing feels soft and gentle to touch
- Comfortable tube free of latex and DEHP
- Upgraded slide bolo helps resist consistent turning
- Curved prongs avoid feeling intrusive and annoying
- Three channel tubing reduces disturbed oxygen flow
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
- Fastening Type: Over Ear
- Supply Tubing Style: 3 Channel
- Connector Type: Standard Connector
- Nasal Prongs: Curved Prong / Non Flared Tip
- Product Number: 16SOFT-14-50, 16SOFT-25-25, 16SOFT-4-50, 16SOFT-7-50, 16SOFT-HF-14-25, 16SOFT-HF-7-25
Manuals and Documents