The Salter Labs 4 Foot Nasal Cannula is an oxygen nasal that is light in weight and has a transparent design. This range of cannulas is ideal for adult patients with respiratory issues and in need of supplemental oxygen or increased airflow for normal respiration.
The adult nasal cannula has a unique one piece design that eliminates the need for extra connections and the possibility of air leaks through weak connections. With three airway channels, the cannula ensures a smooth flow of air throughout the tube and prevent accidental occlusion. Collectively, the one-piece design with the airway channels ensures minimum resistance to the air flow within and maximum efficiency of air supply. The cannula has a strong construction and is incredibly durable. The internal wall design makes it resistant to crushing and kinking.
The Salter Labs Oxygen Cannula is an over the ear style cannula which is comfortable, secure and does not restrict user movement in any way. The curved tubing of the cannula naturally fits on the patient’s upper lip. The tapered nasal prongs insert precisely within the nostrils without causing discomfort inside. The cannulas eliminate the need of ridges or flaps that would cause a lot of irritation to the user. The curved tube, the tapered prongs, and the over the ear style of the cannula collectively ensure a secure placement for extended wear. The cannulas are latex free and hence suitable for patients with latex allergies. They are available in different lengths to suit different hospital room design situations.
Product Features and Benefits
- For single patient use only
- Made from medical grade PVC
- Non sterile and Latex free cannula
- Provides uninterrupted oxygen flow
- Perfect for neonatal to adult patients
- Designed for secure and comfortable fit
- Soft, lightweight, clear anatomical design
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
- Fastening Type: Over The Ear
- Type: Low Flow And High Flow
- Connector Type: Standard Connector
- Nasal Prongs: Curved Prong / Non Flared Tip
- Model: 1600, 16004, 160025, 1600HF, 1600HF2510, 1600HF425, 1600HF71, 1600TLC, 1600Q