The Tena Stretch Ultra Brief offers a unique construction that provides the patient a customizable fit and an easy identification of size. Its full-length hook-fastening system brings the convenience of quick and easy fastening as well as re-fastening. This kind of fastener further provides a customizable and secure fit without any sagging. It has curved elastics to provide a snug fitting by covering the entire contour of the area. Its super-absorbent core offers dry-fast dual-core technology that disperses liquids away and keeps the skin dry and healthy for long periods of times. It also has a nonwoven topsheet and a cloth-like backsheet which adds to the patient's comfort.
The SCA Tena Stretch briefs are designed for patients with weak bladder management and involuntary urine leakages or incontinence.
To reduce the risk of spreading leakages into further areas, Tena Stretch Briefs have a moisture-proof lining within that locks the moisture at the ends. It also has a wetness indicator which alerts patients and caregivers of the right time the briefs need to be changed or replaced. The Stretch Ultra briefs by SCA comes with a unique elastic construction to ensure that a single size is capable to fit most individuals. This reduces the need for multiple sizes and shrinks the requirements into a simple two-size system which includes Medium/Regular and Large/XL sizes.
Not quite what you are looking for? Check out our Ultra Plus Stretch Briefs by McKesson or our Reusable Briefs page for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Nonwoven backsheet is less noisy and gentle
- Stretchable sides for comfortable and secure fit
- Wetness indicator to alert for the need of change
- Easy to wear just pull up and down like underwear
- Super absorbent core locks in liquid and reduces odor
- Fully breathable technology help promote skin health and wellness
- Manufacturer: SCA
- Sizing Range: 33 Inch - 52 Inch, 41 Inch - 64 Inch
- Sizes: Medium/Regular, Large/X-Large
- Gender: Unisex
- Product Number: 67802, 67803