Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The patients' risk of developing a bed sore will be dramatically reduced when the sheepskin is used because friction and tearing of the skin is eliminated. Build-up and conduction of static electricity is also resisted. These bed pads absorb and re-circulate moisture or perspiration to prevent the buildup of surface moisture, which keeps the patient dry. This process keeps the patient comfortable and reduces the amount of times he or she may need to be changed. Ideal for patients with diabetes or nursing home patients, the double medical sheep skin evenly distributes the patients' weight because of its resilient and springy feature.
For convenience, this medical sheep skin is completely machine washable and dryable. Unlike synthetic, they stay soft and pliable after continual laundering. The sheepskin meets the requirements of Consumer Products Safety Commission and is naturally flame resistant. During the hot summer months, the double sheep skin keeps the patient cool while they keep the patient warm during the cold winter months. Because this product contains natural lanolin to soothe and aid in healing when in direct contact with the skin, the patient will receive the best results when he or she is placed directly on the wool of the sheepskin with no other textile material intervening. Purchase your Sheepskin Ranch Double Medical Sheep Skin from Active Forever today!
Sheepskin Ranch Double Medical Sheep Skin Features:
- Reduce pressure at the point of body contact
- Supports the back, thighs, and shoulders
- Extended natural shape of 16 square feet
- Contains natural lanolin to soothe and aid in healing when in direct contact with the skin
- Absorbs approximately 20 times more than other synthetics
- Reduce risk of body sores, friction, and tearing of the skin
- Keep the patient dry by resisting build-up of moisture
- Machine washable and dryable
- Reduces fatigue and welcomes relief
- Keeps patient cool during hot summer months and warm during cold winter months
- Naturally flame resistant
- Comfortable and soft to the touch!
- Safer than other synthetics
- Meets requirements of Consumer Products Safety Commission
Sheepskin Ranch Double Medical Sheep Skin Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6'L x 2.5'W (at widest part)
- Material: 100% natural sheepskin
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 105, sheep skin, skin protection