The Portex Velcro Trach Holder by Smith Medical is a lightweight and soft-foam padded trach holder that is designed to support tracheostomy tubes and keep them from becoming displaced. It is designed as a neck strap that easily conforms to the shape of the neck. It has a strong, foam padded fabrication that is incredibly soft on the skin and guarantees patient comfort. It comes with an attached hook and loop velcro fastening system that can be quickly and easily adjusted for the user’s fitting needs. The hook and loop fasteners are padded and are completely non-irritating to the skin.
The Portex Trach Holder is specifically designed to secure tracheostomy tubes in place. It is worn as a collar that ensures the safety of the trach tubes even during extreme coughing. It is a lightweight collar that does not feel bulky or heavy on the neck.
It is available in three different sizes to accommodate different age-groups including infants, pediatrics and adults to meet their specific size and fitting requirements.
The collar is available in two options of packages with different number of trach tube holders. Users can purchase the package with a single trach holder or the case with a hundred holders. Each holder is disposable and is recommended to be used by a single patient only to avoid the risk of cross contamination.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Non sterile and Latex free
- Adhesive tape is not required
- Available in three different sizes
- Adjustable padded hook and loop strap
- Made from soft, strong, fabric covered foam
- Designed to hold tracheostomy tubes in place
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Brand: Portex
- Application: Tracheostomy Tube Holder
- Sizes: Adult, Pediatric, Infant
- Product Number: 520000, 520001, 520002