Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The Smooth Rider II Exercise Cycle is a specially designed magnetic resistance peddler accessory for the Resistance Chair Exercise and Rehabilitation System. Durable, heavy duty construction ensures the Smooth Rider II will last for years in gyms, clinics and rehabilitation centers with continuous heavy use.
The compact design of the Smooth Rider II allows it to be easily stored away with the Resistance Chair when not in use. The combination of the comfortable seated position of the chair with the smooth magnetic resistance of the Smooth Rider II's low-friction spindle makes this the perfect exercise system for anyone looking for an effective low-impact workout. The cycle easily detaches from the chair for storage and includes a digital readout meter to track time, speed and calories burned. Safe, solid, and easy to use, buy your Smooth Rider II Exercise Cycle today from ActiveForever.com!
Smooth Rider II Features:
- Increases the usability of the Resistance Chair
- Upright row bar included for resistance cable exercises
- Level 5 resistance cables are included
- Exercise the entire body safely and effectively
- Includes a digital cycle meter for time, speed and calories burned
- Suitable for use in clinics, gyms or at home
- Attaches easily to the crossbar of the Resistance Chair
- Some assembly required
VQ ActionCare Exercise Cycle Specifications:
- Length: 25" to 41" (adjustable)
- Width: 19"
- User Height: 4' 8" (minimum), 6' 3" (maximum)
Please Note: The Resistance Chair Exercise System is sold separately
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: CFC-180, resistance therapy, joint health, 897227000636