The Smooth Rider II (VQ ActionCare CFC-180) is a custom accessory that snaps on to the front crossbar of the Resistance Chair Exercise and Rehabilitation System. It uses magnetic force so it's quieter and more stable than machines that use friction. Suitable for heavy use at gyms or rehabilitation centers, this unit will stand up to long term use and is the ideal exercise system for those looking for a low impact workout to increase cardio.
The Exercise Cycle is compact and easy to store, and can be quickly and easily removed from the Resistance Chair whenever necessary. The machine also includes a digital meter to measure speed, time, and calories burned. It comes with one set of Level 5 resistance cables that can be attached to upright row bar for rowing and lateral pull exercises.
Product Features and Benefits
- Custom attachment for the Resistance Chair
- Suitable for heavy continued use
- Great for use at home, clinics, or rehab centers
- Includes a digital meter to measure speed, time, and calories burned
- Safe full body exercise with the use of the upper row bar
- Includes one set of Level 5 resistance cables
- Easy to remove and store
- Manufacturer: VQ Actioncare
- Product Number: CFC-180
- Adjustable length: 25 - 41 Inch
- Width: 19 Inch
- User height requirements: 4'8 Inch (min.) - 6'3 Inch (max.)