The Invacare Solace Mattress is an incredibly therapeutic mattress designed for users with a moderate to high risk of developing pressure ulcers. It is ideal for anyone who is bedridden due to sickness or surgery or anyone who happens to develop pressure ulcers rather quickly even while sleeping normally.
The Solace Protection Mattress is made of two layers of high density foam to help distribute the user’s weight evenly. This facilitates better blood circulation through the capillaries and helps prevent pressure ulcers. The top surface of the mattress features zoned layers that alternate between a soft layer of foam and a high density foam layer. The head and the foot sections are the soft layers that enhance the user’s comfort. The high density zone covers all the areas of the body that are susceptible to pressure ulcers the most.
The Invacare Solace Mattress has a nylon top cover that feels soft and reduces the friction between the user and the mattress for comfort. The bottom of the mattress is made of tri-laminate vinyl that increases its durability and makes it easy to clean. It also ensures that the bottom remains firmly in place and does not slip or skid. The convoluted foam structure of the mattress enhances its performance by facilitating better circulation of air around it and conforming to the user’s natural body shape. The mattress is engineered to provide a comfortable sleep to users weighing up to three hundred and fifty pounds.
Product Features and Benefits
- Helps distribute patient’s weight evenly
- Convoluted foam helps circulate air around mattress
- Non skid back cover helps provide secure positioning on bed
- Durable, easy to clean nylon top cover and tri laminate vinyl bottom
- Two layers of high quality foam designed to prevent pressure ulcers
- Head and foot section are made of softer and pressure absorbing foam
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Material: Nylon (Cover) and Foam
- Dimensions: 80 Inch (L) x 36 Inch (W) x 6 Inch (H)
- Color: White / Yellow
- Model: SPS1080