The Stander CouchCane is an ergonomic mobility tool designed to provide users with a reliable support while standing up from chairs, sofas, or recliners. The cane is incredibly easy to assemble and requires no additional tools. It has a solid steel construction that makes it incredibly strong, sturdy and durable.
The handle of the cane is a large closed loop handle that allows users to grip it from multiple positions for a convenient support. The handle is equipped with a four pocket organizer pouch to keep small things handy while the user is on the couch. A swivel tray with a built-in cup holder and utensil holder is also available separately as an accessory for the cane. The tray can be swiveled around to bring it close or move it away as required. The Stander Cane is also equipped with super-grip rubber pads at the bottom that ensure the cane does not skid and keep it stable. The pads also protect the floors against damage.
The CouchCane has an adaptable design and accommodates for a variety of couch and chair sizes. The cane’s feet can be adjusted from twenty one inches to thirty three inches to suit different couch feet distances. The height of the cane can be adjusted from twenty nine inches to thirty two inches to suit different couch heights and user preferences. The cane has a low profile design which gives it a less clinical look. It can be used on either side of the chair or couch.
Product Features and Benefits
- Couch cane swivel tray is sold separately
- Support handle makes standing and sitting easier
- Four pocket organizer pouch to keep small items handy
- Adjustable length to fit either side of your couch or chair
- Non slip pads minimize slipping and protect floor surface
- For people with back pain, impaired balance or recent surgery
- Manufacturer: Stander
- Mounting Location: Floor
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (114 kilograms)
- Base Length Adjustment: 20 Inch - 36 Inch
- Handle Height Adjustment: 34 Inch - 40 Inch
- Model: 2001, 2055
Product Information and Documents