The Stander 2096 Risers for Reclining Chairs are accessories that are designed to make getting out of reclining chairs easy and comfortable. The risers are an ideal aid for patients with arthritis, weakness in their legs or knees and weak hips.
The Recliner Riser Set includes four recliner risers, two rocker limiters, 16 screws, velcro and an instruction manual. The four risers increase the height of the recliner only by three-quarters of an inch to one inch. But they effectively raise the recliner height by four to six inches as they don’t let it drop down too much as it usually does when users decide to get out of it. This allows users to get out of the chair more easily. The risers have padded bases that are slip resistant and do not scratch or damage the floor below. These risers are attached to the chair base using screws and velcro fasteners for added security.
The rocker limiters in the Stander Riser Set limit the forward tilt of the recliner to make getting out of the chair easier and comfortable. All the accessories included are adaptable to any reclining chair and do not interfere with the movement of the chair. The risers and limiters have a nice design that easily blends in with different chairs. The risers are an good alternative to chair lifts.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Designed to help people easily get out of recliners
- Slip resistant non-marking pads keep the floor safe from damage
- Risers and limiters prevent recliner from dropping down or tilting forward too much
- Manufacturer: Stander
- Weight Capacity (Including Furniture): 800 lbs. (326 kilograms)
- Riser Dimensions: 1.75 Inch (Height) x 2.5 Inch (Width) x 6 Inch (Length)
- Set Includes: Four Recliner Risers, Two Rocker Limiters, 16 screws, Velcro and Instruction Manual
- Product Number: 2096