The Micro Mist Nebulizer is an efficiently designed nebulizer that can be used for hand-held as well as in-line treatments. Its ergonomic construction allows clinicians to administer medication with consistent performance at angles up to ninety degrees. In case the patient is positioned horizontally or is required to provide treatment in a different position, the Hundson Nebulizer can be very helpful in ensuring the easy administration of medication to the patient. It includes a nebulizer with a tee and a mouthpiece, a six milliliters reservoir tube which is optional, a seven foot Star Lumen oxygen supply tube and a standard hose-end connector.
This nebulizer is designed for comfortable administration of fine mist with uniform density at efficient nebulization rates to reach deep into the lung cavities. It is also compatible with almost all portable and home use compressors. It comes with an easy-seal and threaded cap jar with a volume of six milliliters, which provides a secure opening and closing and also prevents leakages or foreign materials from entering it.
The Hundson Micro Nebulizer can be used by anyone that needs breathing help and it is recommended for single patient use only to avoid cross-contamination. It is also recommended to replace this disposable nebulizer in roughly every two weeks.
Not quite what you are looking for? Check out our Drive Medical Airial Nebulizer.
Product Features and Benefits:
- For hand held or in line treatment use
- Reliable performance at angles up to ninety degrees
- Jet remains in place except if it’s deliberately removed
- Ideal particle size delivered at productive nebulization rates
- Simple seal, threaded cap and a 6cc anti-spill jar to prevent leaks
- Product is required to be reported under California proposition 65
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Reservoir Tube Length: 6 Inch
- Nebulizer Type: Small Volume
- Reservoir Capacity: 6 milliliters
- Product Numbers: 1882, 1883
Manuals and Documents