The Rüsch Belly Bag Urinary Collection Device is a urine collection accessory that is ideal for patients with urinary incontinence or urinary retention. The bag is used with indwelling catheters like foley catheters or suprapubic catheters. It can be used by both males and females.
The Rusch Belly Bag is worn around the belly or the waist of the patient. It is equipped with a soft woven belt that can be adjusted to ensure a secure fit. The belt is equipped with a buckle that quickly releases when it’s time to drain the urine out. The backing of the bag is soft and does not chafe or irritate the skin. The bag can hold a total of one liter of urine. The volume capacity with the soft backing makes the bag suitable for extended use throughout the day.
The Urinary Belly Bag is equipped with an anti-reflux valve behind the catheter port that prevents the backflow of urine into the catheter and eliminates the risk of infection. A drain tube with a twist valve at the lower end of the bag allows users to empty the bag out conveniently once its full. The belly bag is a great alternative to leg bags as it is more discreet and easy to conceal. It is comfortable and does not restrict the user’s movements in any way. It also helps prevent leg bruising and inadvertent catheter extraction. The bag is latex-free and hence suitable for people with latex allergies.
Product Features and Benefits
- For single patient use only
- For suprapubic or foley catheters
- Comes with easy to fasten waist belt
- Designed for both males and females
- Can be worn for twenty four hours a day
- Non reflux valve prevents urine backflow
- Graduation in milliliter for self management
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Fastener Type: Waist Fastener
- Sample Port Type: Without
- Volume: 1000 milliliters
- Latex Free: Yes
- Model: B1000, B1000CT, B1000P
Product Information and Documents