TENA ® Flex Maxi Briefs
TENA ® Flex Maxi Briefs are incontinence underwear designed for comfort, convenience, and dryness. Highly rated by caregivers with patients who are bedridden, need assistance, or have sensitive skin, TENA ® Flex Maxi Briefs are easier and quicker to change than traditional incontinence products. The unique belted design with hook and loop closures minimizes the need for lifting, making changing of the TENA ® Flex Maxi Briefs less intrusive for the wearer and reducing the risk of back strain for the caregiver.
Thin and discreet when worn, TENA ® Flex Maxi Briefs feature a patented InstaDri Skin Caring System™ technology for optimal dryness. The breathable backsheet lets air circulate, improving comfort and preventing dampness, which can cause skin irritation. The TENA ® Flex Maxi Briefs leave the hips and thighs uncovered to prevent chafing and sweatiness and feature odor control for total freshness.
Buy your TENA ® Flex Maxi Briefs from ActiveForever.com today!
TENA Flex Maxi Briefs Features:
- Easier and quicker to change than traditional products
- Belted design limits need for lifting, reducing risk of back strain in caregivers
- Less intrusive for the wearer when changed
- Thin, discreet design
- InstaDri Skin Caring System™ technology for optimal dryness
- Breathable backsheet lets air circulate to prevent dampness
- Odor control
- Leaves hips and thighs uncovered to prevent chafing and sweatiness
TENA ® Flex Maxi Briefs Specifications:
- Sold in cases
- 1 case contains 66 briefs
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: bladder control, serenity, diapers, SCA