Developed by a former NASA engineer, this revolutionary "Theramics" compound utilizes radiant energy to create a deep penetrating, therapeutic system for hot and cold applications. ThermiPaq's radiant energy offers distinct advantages transferring heat and cold slowly and evenly to your affected pain area. Heat increases blood circulation to an affected area assisting to relax tight muscles and restore flexibility and cold decreases blood circulation to an affected area helping to reduce the swelling and pain caused by inflammation.
The Medium wrap is ideal for the back, knees, ankles, and elbow. Use the Extra Large wrap for the back, thighs, and shoulders. The clay-based properties of ThermiPaq allow you to easily mold it to fit any affected area for better pain relief. Safe and easy to use, the ThermiPaq Hot/Cold Pain Relief Wrap Our heats evenly throughout with no "hot spots" that can harm your skin. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
ThermiPaq Hot/Cold Pain Relief Wrap Features:
- Ideal for a wide variety of body aches and pains and any part of the body
- Clay-based hot and cold therapy
- Deep penetrating relief
- Molds it to fit any affected area
- Cools in the freezer and heats in the microwave
- No "hot spots" when heating
- Removable soft fleece cover with Velcro® straps included
- Simple to use
- Environmentally Safe
- Latex free
ThermiPaq Hot/Cold Pain Relief Wrap Specifications:
- Medium Wrap Dimensions: 12"L x 6"W X 0.5"H
- Extra Large Wrap Dimensions: 16"L x 9.5"W x .5"H
- Cover Material: Polyester fleece
- Inner Pack Material: Ceramic compound, all-natural clay-based materials
Note: For hot therapy, the pad quickly heats in the microwave (see instructions for actual times). For cold therapy, place the pad in the freezer and it is ready for use in one hour.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: TPF5201LP, TPF5302LP, 749836052011, 749836053025, thermi paq, thermipac, thermipack, clay therapy, hot cold therapy wrap, heat therapy wrap, cold therapy wrap, thermipaq therapy wrap, sinus headache, post-surgical pain, sunburn, muscle spasms, sports injuries