Far infrared (FIR) is a type of light that is perceived as heat; these rays of light heat up the body without having to heat the air between. By doing so, the body is able to safely absorb the thermal energy which helps increase blood flow within the treated area. Equipped with a hi-low setting, the Thermotex Pad Gold is especially ideal for use on the back to temporarily decrease pain often associated with arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, or even back sprains and strains. To use, simply plug into a power outlet and choose the most comfortable setting; although the cover is removable, it is not recommended for the actual pad to be bent as it may damage the infrared elements.Allow your body to relax as the infrared technology quickly and effectively minimizes back pain; buy the Thermotex Infrared Heating Pad Gold today from ActiveForever!
Learn more about Far Infrared Heat Therapy or browse our great selection of far infrared therapy products!
Thermotex Gold Features:
- FDA Approved!
- Safe, fast acting and extremely effective
- Ideal for heavily-muscled areas of the back
- Provides deep, penetrating, comfortable heat
- Effective temporary pain relief
- Utilizes far infrared (FIR) heat technology
- Heats body without heating the air
- Great for treating back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, bursitis, or osteoarthritis
- Machine washable covers contain adjustable Velcro fasters
- Featured in Bottom Line Natural Healing with Dr. Mark Stengler
Infrared Heating Pad Specifications:
- Thermo Tex Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Dimensions: 15" L x 16" H
- Power: 120V, 35 Watts
- Materials: 100% nylon front cover, 50/50 nylon-cotton blend back cover
- Low temperature: 111°F
- High temperature: 113°F - 135°F
Thermotex Heating Pads are available for virtually any part of your body
Click the links below for more information to help find the perfect Thermotex Infrared Heating Pad for you!
Warranty: 1 year warranty on parts and labor
Returns: All Thermotex returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee, and must be shipped back to the manufacturer in Canada. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number and specific return instructions. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: infra red, theratherm, termo tex, TTS