By utilizing far infrared technology, the Thermotex Knee Infrared Heating Pad is able to minimize knee joint pain, as well as relieve cramps and pain in the thigh and calf muscles. Unlike traditional heat therapy, far infrared is able to penetrate deep into muscles to help increase blood flow without any harmful side effects. Stop having pain affect your daily activities; buy the Thermotex Knee Infrared Heating Pad today from ActiveForever!
Click here to learn more about Far Infrared Heat Therapy and other far infrared products
Thermotex Knee Infrared Heating Pad Features:
- Helps treat knee, thigh or calf injuries
- Safe, non-invasive and highly effective
- No harmful side effects
- Can be used regularly
- Machine washable cover
- Featured in Bottom Line Natural Healing with Dr. Mark Stengler
Thermotex is now an FDA Approved Infrared Therapy Device!
Thermotex Knee Infrared Heating Pad Specifications:
- ThermoTex Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Materials: 100% nylon (outer cover), 50% Nylon and 50% Cotton (Inner lining)
- Power: 24 W
Thermotex Heating Pads are available for virtually any part of your body
Click the links below for more information on the right Thermotex Infrared Heating Pad for you!
- Thermotex Infrared Heating Pad Platinum (17" x 15")
- Thermotex Infrared Heating Pad Gold (15" x 16")
- Thermotex Infrared Foot Therapy System
- Thermotex Shoulder Infrared Heating Pad
- Thermotex Infrared Heating Pad for Elbow
- Thermotex Wrist Infrared Heating Pad
- Thermotex Professional Infrared Heating Pad
Warranty: 1 year warranty on parts and labor
Returns: All Thermotex returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee, and must be shipped back to the manufacturer in Canada. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number and specific return instructions. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: infra red, theratherm, termo tex, TTS
Write Your Own Review