The Tiburon Medical Safety Pin Splint is used to extend the PIP joint for post surgical or post injury application. The comfortable positional velcro strap and pad allow for accurate placement on the finger. The orthopedic felt padding feels comfortable to touch while straightening the P.I.P. joint.
The unique stainless steel construction is easy to adjust while holding your finger in place. The soft positional strap pad can be moved anywhere that is comfortable to the user. Buy your Tiburon Medical Safety Pin Splint from ActiveForever.com!
- Latex Free
- Extends PIP Joint
- Easy to adjust
- Stainless steel construction
- Proven design
Safety Pin Splint Specifications:
- Sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Length: 2" (Extra Small), 2.5" (Small), 3" (Medium), 3.5" (Large), 4" (X-Large)
Tiburon Medical Safety Pin Splint Instructions:
- Open Strap
- Place finger into splint with curved finger band on bottom and behind D.I.P. joint
- Align strap with P.I.P. joint, position pad on strap, pass strap over top of finger, under lateral wire and back on top of finger. Secure to loop
- Evaluate fit and function
- Tightening the strap applies a force to straighten finger. Adjust as needed. Lateral wires and finger bands can be carefully reshaped
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Tibburon, tiboron, 0006-0, 0006-1, 0006-2, 0006-3, 0006-4