The Toilevator Raised Toilet Base is a toilet convenience accessory designed to raise the height of existing toilet bases in a safe and economical way. The riser adds a height of three and a half inches to the existing toilet base. The Toilevator Toilet Base is an ideal tool for patients with limited mobility due to arthritis or for patients in the recovery phase after a hip or a knee surgery.
The toilet base ensures the comfort for non-ambulatory patients who spent most of their daytime on a wheelchair. The base helps eliminate the need to add unstable and unattractive safety frames to bend down too much to sit on the toilet seat. It also alleviates a patient’s efforts for lifting themselves up or bending down to get-up from or sit-down on the seat, especially when a patient is on a wheelchair.
The white-finish design and look of the Toilevator Raised Base, perfectly blends to any kind of bathroom decor. If needed, the user can also paint the toilet base to match the bathroom decor. The toilet base is available in two designs, Standard and Grande. The Standard toilet base is designed to fit round and standard toilet seats while the Toilevator Grande is designed to fit newer and larger base toilets. All the hardware tools required for the installation of the Toilevator Base is included in the set.
Product Features and Benefits
- Ideal for individuals with limited mobility
- Comes with everything required for installation
- Available for both standard and grande models
- Perfect for commercial, institutional and home use
- Quick and easy to install under existing toilet seats
- Safe and hygienic alternative to elevated toilet seats
- Manufacturer: Clarke Healthcare
- Material: PVC composite
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. (227 kilograms)
- Grande Toilevator Dimensions: 28 Inch (Length) x 14.25 Inch (Width) x 3.5 Inch (Height)
- Standard Toilevator Dimensions: 22.37 Inch (Length) x 11.43 Inch (Width) x 3.5 Inch (Height)
- Model: NC29010 (Standard), TV350 (Grande)
Product Information and Documents