The TX ADP400 Traction Accessory Kit enhances the functionality of standard and electric traction tables so that you can provide outstanding service and comfort to patients. The TX Traction Unit features a 270° pivoting user interface, intermittent, static and cyclic traction and numerous safety features. The Deluxe Belt System is easy to use and lets you get started in as little as 2 minutes. The adjustable height TXS-1 stool allows clinicians to properly positions a patients lumbar spine. Order your TX ADP400 Traction Accessory Kit today from ActiveForever.com!
TX ADP400 Traction Accessory Kit Features:
- TX Traction Unit has 3 traction modes, various settings and works with the ADP400
- Deluxe Belt System has universal fit and 2 minute setup time
- TXS-1 Flexion Stool has adjustable height
- Saunders Cervical Traction System pulls at occiput to relieve disc pressure
- Compatible with ADP400 Traction Tables
- TX ADP 400 Accessory Kit Features (page 20)
TX ADP400 Traction Accessory Kit Specifications:
- Includes: TX Traction Unit; TXS-1 Flexion Stool; Deluxe Universal Belt System; Saunders Cervical Traction System
- TXS-1 Flexion Stool Height: 13 - 20"
- TX Traction Unit Weight: 30 lbs
- TX Traction Unit Dimensions: 17.5” L x 9.5” W x 17.5” H
Warranty: Two year warranty for TX Traction Unit, one year accessories
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: traction plan 1, TP1, chattanooga group, 6874-1