The AquaTrek Aquatic Wheel Chair is a submersible mobility aid designed to provide individuals with comfortable and reliable support while using the pool spa or shower. Constructed entirely from furniture grade PVC plastic with stainless steel fasteners, this deluxe aquatic wheel chair is extremely durable and non-corrosive, ideal for meeting the demanding needs of any aquatic environment.
Perfect for both individual use and for use in the clinical rehabilitation field, the AquaTrek Wheel Chair is a safe and comfortable device that provides users with a reliable means to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of aquatic therapy. Truly a step above in the field of aquatic safety, the AquaTrek lineup of Aquatic Therapy devices is world renown for their reliability and versatility, as the AquaTrek Aquatic Wheel Chair plainly shows. Lightweight, convenient, cost effective and exceptionally well designed, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
- Stainless steel fasteners and axel are durable and non-corrosive
- Swing out armrests for easy transfers both in and out of the chair
- Retractable footrest for added comfort
- Constructed from furniture grade PVC
- Custom made Nylatron bushings ensure continuous ease of motion
- Ideal for use in spas, swimming pools or even the shower!
- Wide and accommodating padded cushion seat
- Completely submersible and will not retain water
AquaTrek Aquatic Wheel Chair Specifications:
- Dimensions: 34" L x 29" W x 35" H
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Seat Height: 17"
- Wheel Diameter: 7" front, 24" magnesium alloy wheels
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Warranty: Full one year manufacturer's warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: wheelchair, AQ-350-WC, pool access systems, rehab systems, aqua trek, mag wheels, pool chair, water rehab