The Harmar Mobility Universal Automatic Power Chair Lift (AL560) is a high quality lifting device designed to safely and securely transport a wide range of power chairs without need for retractors or modifications to your power chair. Hinged wheel cradles adjust to fit multiple power chair styles automatically, and a padded hold down arm adjusts vertically to the height of your chair to ensure your mobility chair stays secure while heading down the road.
Ideal for anyone who needs a way to quickly, and effectively secure and transport their power chair safely, the Harmar AL560 is the top of the line in powered lifts, allowing users to drive onto the platform secure the arm to the chair. Built with pride in the USA, the Harmar Mobility Universal Automatic Power Chair Lift is a weather resistant, durable hitch-mounted mobility aid designed to allow people to maintain a healthy active lifestyle for many years to come. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Harmar Automatic Universal Lift Features:
- No modifications to the power chair are needed
- Carries most all types of power chair on the market
- No power chair modifications are necessary
- Folds up and out of the way automatically when empty
- Emergency manual crank backup and a license plate mount included
- Straightforward single-switch operation
- Made in the USA and built to last
- Can be fit to most vans, SUVs and pickups with the Swing Away Bracket
AL560 Universal Power Chair Lift Specifications:
- Lifting Capacity: 350 lbs (160kg)
- Deck Dimensions: 28.5" x 38.5"
- Installed Weight: 105 lbs
- Hitch Height Range: 5"-18"
- Hitch Type: Class III (can fit Class II with optional adapter)
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: al 560, harmer, chairlift, powerchair, exterior lift, outside lift
Search items similar to the Harmar Mobility Universal Automatic Power Chair Lift