The Air Core also allows users to adjust to sleeping with a cervical pillow. As their posture improves they can inflate the pillow to the desired level of support. The trapezoidal center groove gently cradles the heads of people who sleep on their backs. With its outstanding support for the head and neck, the Air Core can eliminate ailments—tension headaches, joint strains—caused by poor sleeping posture. The natural cervical curve promoted by the pillow can also relieve snoring. Enhancing the ergonomic design of theTri-Core® Orthopedic Pillow, the Air Core adds an easy-to-use air pump that gives users more flexibility. If you want to sleep soundly on your side or back, buy the Air Core Orthopedic Pillow from ActiveForever.com!
Air Core Orthopedic Pillow Features:
- Inflates to desired level
- Tri-Core® shape cradles head, supports neck
- Combined air lobe and fiber lobe offer variety
- Designed to accommodate side and back sleepers
- Allows gradual adjustment to cervical pillows
- Deflates with simple release button
- Can relieve tension headaches, arthritis, strains, snoring
Air Core Orthopedic Pillow Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24" x16" (61x41cm)
- Weight: 2.75 pounds
- Material: Fortrel® fiber, Cotton/Poly cover, rubber inflatable chamber
- Includes: Pillow, hand pump
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: orthopaedic, 782944020411, 0204-1, aircore, tricore