With the versatility of being able to be used on the left or right side, as well as with or without a shower door partition track, this Bathtub Grab Bar is the perfect accessory for anyone in need of mobility aids. An expanding grip for bath tub sides 2 1/2" to 6" wide ensures that the Bathroom Safety Bathtub Grab Bar can be used on virtually any bath tub.
Made out of a durable and rust-proof powder coated steel, the Carex Bathroom Safety Bathtub Grab Bar features a large, user-adjustable ergonomic hand screw crank that provides a simple and secure clamp on the bathtub walls. This secure clamping action allows for easy installation, even for those with weak hands or rheumatoid arthritis. Safely enter and exit the bath tub by grabbing onto the contoured bar, using it to support your weight throughout the transfer. The extra wide contact area is perfect for all types of tubs, even fiberglass! Buy your Bathroom Safety Bathtub Grab Bar today from ActiveForever.com!
- For use with or without shower door partition track
- Great for elderly fall prevention
- Adjuster crank can be placed on the inside or the outside of tub
- Makes getting in and out of the tub easier
- Unique contoured ergonomic grab areas
- Stylish powder coat finish matches any bathroom decor
- Can be set up by users with weak hands or rheumatoid arthritis
- Fully assembled
- Non-stick pads to protect tub wall
Carex Bathtub Grab Bar Specifications:
- Carex Bathtub Grab Bar Instruction Manual
- Max. Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- Grab Bar Dimensions: 7" W x 1" D x 12 1/2" H
- Expanding Grip: fits tub sides 2-1/2" to 6" wide
- Height Extension Above Tub Wall: 12 1/2"
Warranty: Carex Limited Warranty Information
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 6002-R-BB, bath tub grabbar, B20400, b20 400