The Drive 14026 Med-Aire Melody Replacement Mattress is a therapeutic mattress replacement system that can be used for both short term and long term home care. The mattress system is designed to treat as well as reduce the formation of pressure ulcers of all stages and is hence beneficial for patients prone to developing pressure ulcers.
The mattress replacement system is equipped with twenty air bladders that are eight inches deep and can be easily removed for servicing and individually replaced if required. The air cells help optimize pressure redistribution by providing increasing and decreasing the pressure in various areas of the mattress. This redistribution, in turn, provides optimal immersion and appropriate weight distribution for patient comfort. A CPR valve allows caregivers to deflate it quickly in case of emergencies.
The Med-Air Melody Mattress Replacement System comes with an easy to use control unit that controls the air pressure. The unit offers ten-minute cycles of alternating pressure and can also be used to set the mattress system at a static pressure. Patient weight settings can be adjusted to easily accommodate all users. The control unit has visual alarms that alert users when pressure is low. An EZ lock and Quick release design tubing ensure an easy and secure connection between the control unit and mattress system. The mattress is guarded by an easily removable fluid resistant nylon cover that is breathable and hence protects the user’s skin from friction and moisture.
Product Features and Benefits
- CPR valve allows for quick deflation
- Visual alarm alerts for low air pressure
- Control unit offers ten minute of cycle time
- Eight inch air cells can be easily removed for servicing
- Specially designed to prevent and treat pressure ulcers at home
- Removable nylon cover is waterproof, vapor permeable and low shear
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Control Unit Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Control Unit Power: 110 VAC \ 60 Hz
- Control Unit Airflow: 8 Liters Per Minute
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. (158 kilograms)
- Model: 14026
Product Information and Documents