The Drive Medical MQ3000 Adult FingerTip Oximeter is a convenient tool designed to provide an accurate and on the spot measurement of oxygen levels and pulse rates. The oximeter accommodates a wide range of finger sizes and users that include both pediatrics and adults. The oximeter is also beneficial for sports enthusiasts who need a convenient tool to keep a record of their oxygen levels and pulse rates. The oximeter comes complete with a lanyard, two AAA batteries, and a user manual.
The MQ3000 Adult FingerTip Oximeter provides information about pulse rates as wel as oxygen level in the blood, also called SpO2, through and LED display screen. The screen has a multi-view display that lets users view the reading from multiple positions. Powered by two AAA batteries, the oximeter is extremely energy efficient and supports thirty hours of normal operation on an average. The oximeter has an auto-off option that automatically shuts it off in case no signal or operation is detected for five seconds. The oximeter is small in size, light in weight which collectively makes it easy to be carried around anywhere for use. The oximeter comes with a lanyard that can be tied to the oximeter to wear it around the neck or wrist.
Product Features and Benefits
- Displays pulse rate and SpO2
- Large multi view LED display screen
- Comes with lanyard and two AAA batteries
- Low power consumption with auto off function
- Accommodates all finger sizes from pediatrics to adults
- For sports enthusiasts to calculate pulse rate and oxygen saturation
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Battery Duration: 20 to 30 hours
- SpO2 Accuracy: 70% - 100% ± 2%
- SpO2 Measurement Range: 0%-100%
- Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 30 BPM - 250 BPM
- Model: MQ3000
Product Information and Documents