The Drive Med-Aire Plus Bariatric 48 Inch Wide Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System is an innovatively designed mattress with an integrated CPR emergency valve and quick-fill adapter for fast inflation and deflation of air. This mattress has an advanced digital pump to program custom settings for alternating or maintaining static pressure modes. In addition to that, it also has a feature that automatically returns it back to the alternating pressure mode if it is left in the static mode for more than two hours.
Its alternating pressure system can be configured to optimize pressure distribution and is hence ideal for people with Stage one to stage four pressure ulcers. The Mattress is effective in preventing, treating, and managing pressure ulcers.
The Drive-Med Aire Mattress is constructed with 20 air bladders or cells of ten inches that are positioned above and below to prevent the mattress from sinking to the bottom of the bed even during a power failure. Each cell is designed with TPU coated nylon which is soft and incredibly lightweight. It also has an LED along with an audible low-pressure alarm which automatically activates when pressure falls below ten mmHg. Its heavy-weight cover stretches in four ways and is water-resistant, vapor-permeable, and machine washable. It has three static-mode air cells at the head of the bed to accommodate for a pillow. Its "Whisper-Quiet" pump produces a consistent air flow of fifteen liters per minute for a continuous and comfortable sleep.
Product Features and Benefits
- For use in hospitals, nursing homes and at home
- CPR valves allow deflation in just twenty seconds
- Cell on cell construction prevents from bottoming out
- Digital pump allows customization for patient safety and comfort
- Nylon zippered cover is waterproof, quilted and vapor permeable
- Use for treatment, prevention and management of pressure ulcers
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs (340 kilograms)
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Control Unit Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Mins.
- Dimensions: 10 Inch (Height) x 80 Inch (Length) x 48 Inch (Width)
- Model: 14048
Product Information and Documents