The Drive Medical Plastic Top Overbed Table is an extremely durable overbed table that is primarily designed to provide a flat surface for writing, eating and other daily activities while laying in bed. The top of the overbed table is made of plastic while the legs and the base of the table have a steel construction. Collectively they make the table extremely durable and easy to clean.
The plastic top surface, unlike laminated tops, doesn’t crack or peel. The surface also includes two recessed areas to place cups. The plastic top is designed with raised edges that help contain accidental spills. The table is height adjustable and can be set to any custom height between twenty-nine and forty-two inches with just a slight upward or downward pressure. The table is adjusted by pulling the height adjustment handle, applying the pressure to raise or lower it and releasing the handle to lock it securely at the desired height. The table has a chrome-plated H shaped base that ensures maximum security and stability. The table is fully mobile and easy to move with four swivel. The table comes in four different parts that can be easily and quickly assembled together for use.
The table should not be used for assistance getting in and out of bed. See our collection of transition helpers for aids getting in and out of bed.
Product Features and Benefits
- Durable plastic top is easy to clean
- Top has raised edges to contain spills
- Easy to raise with slight upward pressure
- Sturdy H base provides stability and security
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- Comes in four parts for easy tool free assembly
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Height Adjustment: 29 Inch - 42 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 50 lbs. (22 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 29 Inch (Length) x 13 Inch (Width)
- Tabletop Surface Dimension: 28 Inch (Length) x 15 Inch (Width)
- Model: 13069
Product Information and Documents