The Drive Elongated Premium Plastic Raised Toilet Seat with Lock is a toilet seat elevator designed to be used with elongated toilet seats. The seat is an ideal aid for people with difficulties in bending and sitting down due to weak knees, legs, lower back or due to injuries, surgeries, or age.
The Drive Elongated Premium Plastic Raised Toilet Seat is designed to add five inches to the height of the existing seat. It features two ergonomic handles twenty-one inches apart. The handles can be used for support while getting up or sitting down on the seat. The handles can be added and removed as per the user’s convenience. They have a push button attachment mechanism that doesn’t require any tools for installation. The commode accessory has a heavy duty molded plastic construction which makes it light in weight for easy portability but also incredibly durable. The seat can support a weight of up to three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty-six kilograms. The seat also features a standard locking mechanism that locks the seat in place to ensure security. The lock also makes the attachment of the seat tool-free and convenient.
The Drive Premium Plastic Raised Toilet Seat with Lock has wide openings both in the front and the back of the seat. These openings ensure maximum personal hygiene by minimizing contact with the excretions. The seat is also really easy to clean and maintain.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy to clean and easy tool free installation
- Standard locking mechanism promotes security
- Adds five inches to height of elongated toilet seat
- Padded arms can be removed or added as needed
- Heavy duty molded plastic construction provides added strength
- For people with difficulty in sitting down and getting up from toilet
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Color: White
- Width Between Arms: 21 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.(135 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 15.5 Inch (Width) x 17 Inch (Length) x 5 Inch (Height)
- Model: 12013
Product Information and Documents